Monday, October 31, 2016

Four Steps to Getting Your Desires


Your spirit is the universal voice of love-in you.
-Darren L. Johnson

“We never get what we want, we get what we BELIEVE we deserve.” I told my new client as she shared that she always gets the short end of the stick in her professional and personal relationships. As a personal development coach, l love teaching my clients that they are creators of their lives. I tell them that they start designing their lives in their minds, and that our minds are being govern by two voices the spirit voice and the ego voice. The ego voice is fear based. In its efforts to protect us the ego voice focuses on the things that could go wrong, it tells you that you are not smart enough to get that promotion, good enough to be in a relationship. It never believes that wonderful things are possible. On the other hand, the spirit voice reminds you how amazing you are, it tells you that you are worthy of you desires and that you should pursue them. This voice is love based not fear based. When the spirit voice takes lead, you will be on your way to a life of bliss. It’s not an easy task to do but it’s possible. The first step is to admit that you are responsible for your life, you are the creator of your destiny. Here are four steps on how be led by your spirit voice.

Believe that you will be successful.
I don’t believe in back up plans. For many years, my ego voice told me that I could not pursue my personal development business because I did not have one. When you have a backup plan you are expecting to fail. Watch your thoughts, because they become reality. I cringe when people talk about plan B, when they have not tried plan A! When you embark on a desire have positive expectations, and adjust accordantly. Believe, that everything will work out for you, and if it doesn’t you will know the next move. Set your frequency on positivity and see your results as a success.

Be clear on what you want and believe you are worthy of receiving it.
Who are you?  What are your values? When you can answer these questions without hesitation, you will discover that you can now dictate who you want in your life. So many times, our desires may be aligned with what is expected of us. Are you a person that beliefs that respect and integrity are your most important core beliefs? Listen to the spirit voice that tells you are worthy of embracing who aligns with your desires and who you are. In my case, I value commitment and integrity. If I say I will do something rain or shine, I will show up. How about in love? What do you value? I honor respect, commitment, and again integrity. If these core beliefs are not evident in all my relationships, I walk away. Can you say the same for yourself?

Be specific with your ideal relationships.
When I decided that my ideal business clients needed to reflect my values. It was not hard for me to find them in my life. I discovered that the energy of commitment and dedication that I was transpiring to the world, pulled the same type of people to my life. Are you happy with the people that you have called to your romantic, friendship and business relationships? Remember these people in your life in some way reflect who you are. Family we have no control over, but you can limit your interactions if they are not contributing to your well-being. Remember this is your movie and you can limit peoples screen time.

Focus on the positive.
When you decide to focus on the positive you attract more positivity. Many of you have heard my moving into a ranch story, and how remodeling my home was such chaos. Well, in the beginning all I would see what was wrong with the house. My ego voice told me that it was a bad idea to move to a ranch. I would see everything that needed to be fixed, and this created more fear and anxiety. Which resulted in more things requiring to fixed. Finally, when I decided to focus on all the wonderful things my home had, when I focused more on positive results, I got better end results. In your case, believe your spirit voice when it tells you that you are worthy attracting wonderful things to your life. Stay positive and know that you don’t get what you want to get what you believe you deserve.

To recap, to attract the right people in business, love and personal relationships you need to be the change you are seeking to see or be what you are desiring to attract. It starts in the mind and knowing who you truly are and what your true desires are. Be led by your spirit voice and give the ego voice a rest. Focus on your values, discover what your core beliefs are. This will also require some positivity and flexibility. Stay true to who you are and never compromise who you want to be! Until next Monday, Believe. Change. Become!

NancyJ

No comments:

Post a Comment